Prayers Are Much Appreciated And Needed =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
God please forgive me if it seems like I am ungrateful for the many blessings in my life. I know I would not be here in my life with you. I know I would not have survived 4 surgeries in less than 2 years without you in it. God please provide me with divine intervention to fix my broken destroyed shattered relationship. Please intervene on my behalf. Let me find that happiness again. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh sorrrrrry didn't realise you were going to ask for details. Is that a god thing, sorry God thing? Just realised I might have been sent here by a scammer. Hi is that Jesus?
Replies
8
Views
176
I would really appreciate any prayers for guidance and accuracy for my midterm and final exams so my ### won’t be disappointed in me. I also want to ask for prayers for my ###, her ### are going through a divorce and she’s having trouble coping with it.
Replies
8
Views
369
God Bless Everyone. Dealing with issues with unfairness due to damage to my place. Let my case prevail. Give me justice Lord. Let not the H.O.A. bullies in my building and management win. Lord help with my work situation. Keep me safe at work and that I keep my job and no issues for me. My dad...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom