Prayers Answered Brothers and Sisters I thank you

Cami-1

Servant of All
Prayers Answered

Brothers and Sisters I thank you with all my heart for your prayers. I reached out a few days ago seeking prayers for a situation with my knee.

Want to share that I experienced a miracle. After over a week in serious pain and time in urgent care and seeing a specialist everything turned around for me yesterday. In summary, my insurance covered everything. Turns out that the problem was in the areas around my knee but my actual knee is in tack. The doctors (3 of them) can't explain what they are seeing on my xrays. They all say that given my condition that there should be some type of damage to the actual knee. There is not. They also cannot explain the amount of fluid they removed given that it was way higher than normal and appeared to be a first. To quote one doctor, "Young lady, you are a very lucky person."

Brothers and sisters what I am is a very blessed person. I felt the power of prayer through this entire process. Please join me in thanking God for his miracles.

Thank you all so much.
 
Praise You Lord, please pray my knee is healed also, and whole body by His precious blood, we pray, Amen 
 
Dear ###,

I am praying hard for you now and will continue to keep you in prayer. I know knee pain is no joke and there are times it is just too much and you can't pray for yourself. Know that I have you covered in prayer.

God knows who you are so I know my prayers will not go unanswered.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for prayers answered and favors received.
Replies
10
Views
154
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### remain safe, free from jail, change his ways, stop smoking marijuana, find a job and become a good role model. Lord come into his life guide him and bless him. I pray no warrant be put out for ### arrest. I pray my grandson ### stop partying , go back to...
Replies
12
Views
186
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I pray that the money will be deposited into my account first thing in tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and my son ### will have the money to pay the deposit to move into the rental in ###. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom