PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 07/21/2012

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear one another's burdens, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ.

www.prayerrequest.com

The Administrator's Corner By pradmin
---------------
It's Saturday, July 21, 2012 as I write this forward to the weekly newsletter of what's been going on at prayerrequest.com.

1. Listen To The Prayer Requests and Replies - You can now click on the audio player below any recent prayer request or reply. It will play a computer generated audio file of the post that you can listen to. If you post a new message, please wait about a minute before you try to play it. They are generated in the background about every minute.

2. Gifts - Check out the gifts system sometime. If you want to give someone a virtual gift here, there are hundreds to choose from. Just click on the button to send a gift when you are on someone's profile page. Also, the system will automatically give out some gifts after you have posted a certain number of times.

3. Life Partner - Again, be sure not to use the term or phrase Life Partner on any request unless you specify this means marriage between a husband and wife. See the terms of service for details.

4. Changing Password - If you want to change your password or user name, you can do this from the Settings Menu at the top of each page.

That's been plenty to keep us busy for this week. I hope you enjoy the site.

Take a look at the rest of the newsletter below for some highlighted prayer requests, and other new things on the site.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not reply to this email.

Instead, please Click Here to send a message to pradmin on the site through the Messenger system.

Thank you all for your time and your devotion to minister to each other.

Greg

Board Administrator

username: pradmin
Popular Prayer Requests
  • Ask God To Give My Husband A New Heart
    Started by Jaram on Yesterday, 11:55 PM
    Last Post by The Encourager on Today, 07:44 AM
    Please pray that God gives my husband a new heart, a repentant heart that feels love and accepts the truth of God's will. He left the home and wants a divorce. We have 2 little girls that love and need him. Pray that God restores the love between my husband and I, gives him wisdom and brings...
    Views: 66 Replies: 9

• Dear LordI am losing faith because some of my ...
    Started by bruce on Yesterday, 01:15 AM
    Last Post by bruce on Today, 12:17 AM
    Dear LordI am losing faith because some of my prayers from two years til now have gone unanswered. I've pleaded many times to get rid of sexual sin in my life yet nothing seemed to work. I don't think that the church I go to is really helping us grow spiritually. I just hope that somethi...
    Views: 74 Replies: 13

• Prayer For New Beginning
    Started by mmagruder on Yesterday, 12:16 PM
    Last Post by Action238 on Yesterday, 07:41 PM
    Hello. I have posted numerous times with no answers from God. I use to pray years ago to heal my dad of cancer. But i lost him at 58 yrs old. Then recently i prayed for the health of my unborn baby. But it died Monday. Not I'm not even site what to pray for. I feel as if I have done somethin...
    Views: 71 Replies: 10

• Shelby Goode 19 years old, drug overdose,life support possibly ...
    Started by Megalokles on Yesterday, 06:22 AM
    Last Post by The Encourager on Yesterday, 06:08 PM
    Shelby Goode 19 years old, drug overdose,life support possibly taken off today, pray he can make it
    Views: 89 Replies: 9

Popular Blog Entries
  • Notetoself
    Posted by broomjoanna on Yesterday, 09:07 PM
    I keep allowing myself in these places in life ( bad jobs, old friends, hurt feelings) knowing how bad they are for me and how good I feel when they are gone. I usually allow them because I feel like I owe it to who or whatever it is to do so. I need a job. This is for work. I have to work. I don...
    Comments: 1
  • I Have Always Believed In Prayer Ii
    Posted by Maidenhaven on Yesterday, 08:37 PM
    This is a story that 100% happened to me and it completely restored my faith in both God and prayer.I was 22 years old and had just started a new job in Taiwan. I had spent the last year working for very little pay in Thailand and as a result, when I moved to Taiwan, I had roughly $500 saved. M...
    Comments: 1
  • I Have Always Believed In Prayer
    Posted by Maidenhaven on Yesterday, 08:25 PM
    I've been feeling really stressed out and worried the last few months. I spent the last few years working and volunteering in foreign countries, and I came back to Canada last December. I moved back in with my parents and after being on my own for so long it proved to be extraordinarily difficult...
    Comments: 0
Birthdays (This Week) athenacp , awygal , babyvalere , Divinefavor , jobsister , Khaurra , ladydee , naomi , Nombulelo , Princess Teresa , serfer316@yahoo.co.in , Sir Charles , Sornes
I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home!We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can sign in with either your email or your user name.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Options:

Click Here To Unsubscribe From This Newsletter | <mxm'>Or Click Here To Unsubscribe From Everything and Close Your Account

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

I have another update. I was approached again today and given a letter of direction. I was told it was for other reasons and not what we fully discussed in the past which to me didn’t make sense and they informed me HR was not going to be involved. Pray that the truth about their actions comes...
Replies
Views
I have another update. I was approached again today and given a letter of direction. I was told it was for other reasons and not what we fully discussed in the past which to me didn’t make sense and they informed me HR was not going to be involved. Pray that the truth about their actions comes...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter’s architecture studio project. It is due at 5 PM today. Yesterday, her professor had her start completely over. She has gone two days now with almost no sleep. Please pray that she is able to have steady hands, a clear mind, and the endurance to get through today...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter’s architecture studio project. It is due at 5 PM today. Yesterday, her professor had her start completely over. She has gone two days now with almost no sleep. Please pray that she is able to have steady hands, a clear mind, and the endurance to get through today...
Replies
Views
This is an update to a previous post from yesterday, taking my dog to the vet again today, he went about 2 weeks ago from not eating, He’s back to not eating again, but it’s different this time, I'd like to ask continued prayer over my dog and this vet visit to be very affordable and they make a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom