PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 05/15/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Birthdays (This Week) cesar00 , faithfulservant , feefee514 , Jimania , jojosymon , LittleAngel , mugarura , RitaImelda , sandraA , teliaannan , thushaj saju , tjc77 , valdermore
Popular Prayer Requests
  • Prayer For Husband
    Started by tweety1957 on Yesterday, 05:58 PM
    Last Post by mrsmouse1989 on Yesterday, 08:22 PM
    I know people have been praying for healing of Diverticulitis for my husband, but we went to see a Surgeon today and they say he needs it within the next month.  I am still believing for God to heal him, so please continue to pray with me that he does NOT have to have the surgery.  G...
    Views: 43 Replies: 9
  • Please pray for me, I am upset about my ...
    Started by kikapika on Yesterday, 01:13 PM
    Last Post by kikapika on Yesterday, 06:50 PM
    Please pray for me, I am upset about my job situation. I am downhearted. I found out that my teaching position may not be available next year due to little enrollment in our school. As of now, there is no position for me because they go by seniority and I was the last hired. Please pray for God t...
    Views: 33 Replies: 9

• Pray for my husband he is still not comming ...
    Started by juliee101 on Yesterday, 05:12 PM
    Last Post by LorieH on Yesterday, 06:01 PM
    Pray for my husband he is still not comming home going on 3 months, interceed he allow the Holy Spirit to tuoch and speak to him. Thanks so much. My little girl hurts me the most she is 5 and really misses him.
    Views: 43 Replies: 9

• I ask for prayers for God to give me ...

Started by GoatFarmer on Yesterday, 01:37 PM
    Last Post by strawbunny36 on Yesterday, 05:24 PM
    I ask for prayers for God to give me a good christian wife, that loves God wholeheartedly.   I'm so alone and lonely.

Views: 59 Replies: 10

• I need prayer in agreement for my son that ...
    Started by csayban on Yesterday, 11:58 AM
    Last Post by ElisabethII on Yesterday, 05:08 PM
    I need prayer in agreement for my son that is in a Rehab and now he needs dental work on his teeth and I do not have the money for this. Please pray that God will provide a way for this.
    Views: 34 Replies: 9

• God bless...Asking for prayer to find a job and ...
    Started by mimimar on Yesterday, 12:02 PM
    God bless...Asking for prayer to find a job and hope for my finances,rent is due and I am truly hoping for a miracle
    Views: 39 Replies: 9

• MR.CHAVELO CRUZ HAS COURT THIS THURSDAY AN IMGRATION LAW ...
    Started by BOSCO on Yesterday, 12:04 PM
    MR.CHAVELO CRUZ HAS COURT THIS THURSDAY AN IMGRATION LAW SUE PLEASE PRAY FOR FREEDOM TO REMAIN IN AMERICA U.S.A HE IS AT THE MERCY OF THE COURT PLEASE PRAY HE WON'T GET DEPORTED BACK TO THE OLD COUNTRY.HE LIVED HERE ALL HIS LIFE.THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!
    Views: 30 Replies: 9

Popular Blog Entries
  • What Are You Living For?
    Posted by CRC on May 12, 2013 - 5:50 PM
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=86dsfBbZfWs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D86dsfBbZfWs
    Comments: 0
  • Refiners Fire
    Posted by mdl on May 12, 2013 - 9:30 AM
    "and He (God) shall sit as a refiner and Purifier of silver" Malachi 3:3

A friend emailed me the following story several years ago that tells about how a few ladies met to study the Bible, and when they read this verse, one of the ladies decided to visit a silversmith to learn abo...
    Comments: 1
  • Mother's Day
    Posted by papafishin52 on May 12, 2013 - 9:04 AM
    The fact we are all here is because we all have a Mother. Some may have a birth Mother and another Mother who raised you. Let's face it, Mothers are human. Some are better than others God commanded us to HONOR OUR MOTHERS (and Fathers). Who ever cared for you when you couldn't take care of y...
    Comments: 5
Popular Member Images Uploaded Hot Downloads Views: 15 Downloads: 64

I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:
{unsubscribe}

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
Later, Levi invited Jesus and his disciples to his home as dinner guests, along with many tax collectors and other disreputable sinners. (There were many people of this kind among Jesus' followers.) But when the teachers of religious law who were Pharisees saw him eating with tax collectors and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Later on, after John was arrested, Jesus went into Galilee, where he preached God's Good News. "The time promised by God has come at last!" he announced. "The Kingdom of God is near! Repent of your sins and believe the Good News!" —Mark 1:14-15 NLT Key Thought Mark wanted us to see that...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom