PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 05/01/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Popular Prayer Requests
  • Dear prayer warriors ,kindly pray for me for the ...
    Started by Marykutty2 on Yesterday, 10:42 AM
    Last Post by angela on Today, 12:35 AM
    Dear prayer warriors ,kindly pray for me for the complete healing of my reproductive system i.e for the healing of multiple cysts in both ovaries and presence of fibroid and for the blessing of conceiving our healthy child..only by the grace of god...all glory be to god ....
    Views: 40 Replies: 9

• Mornin' all,God bless everyone on this beautiful mornin' in ...
    Started by JohnB on Yesterday, 09:18 AM
    Last Post by JohnB on Yesterday, 10:47 PM
    Mornin' all,God bless everyone on this beautiful mornin' in Frederick, Md usa.I'm not sure if 'praying mean' is Biblical or not. I've know older men and women who pray mean for someone and it seems like in not time those prayed for come to Christ.Of course the prayed for have to be at a cer...
    Views: 33 Replies: 9

• i am a drywall contractor and i need ...
    Started by habakukk on Yesterday, 08:43 PM
    Last Post by The Encourager on Yesterday, 10:20 PM
    i am a drywall contractor and i need work my name is richard thank you jesus
    Views: 46 Replies: 11

• Please PRAY for me my job has cut ...
    Started by lmt on Yesterday, 09:00 PM
    Last Post by The Encourager on Yesterday, 10:20 PM
    Please PRAY for me my job has cut hours and money is tight for me. i need more hours at work. and i need to have 2,600.00 for next years real estate taxes.all togehter i need 4,00.ooo
    Views: 47 Replies: 9

• Would you please pray that the Lord will grant ...
    Started by SAMV on Yesterday, 02:11 PM
    Last Post by summer on Yesterday, 06:54 PM
    Would you please pray that the Lord will grant me His guidance, Peace and clarity of mind, discernement in all areas, may God lead me. May the Lord touch and heal my mother, my brother and myself, as well as Frederic and Andre for whom I care and about whom I need to know God's direction and lead...
    Views: 38 Replies: 9

• Emergency Prayer.My 5 children and myself have been living ...
    Started by humble3333 on Yesterday, 08:40 AM
    Last Post by humble3333 on Yesterday, 06:29 PM
    Emergency Prayer.My 5 children and myself have been living in the same home for 6 years.The landlord and the real estate agent are working together to evict my children and I on May 1/ 2013. God found us a home but we need time to get our belongings out before the Sheriff locks the doors tomorro...
    Views: 32 Replies: 9

• Friends.. Pls include me in your prayersI very much ...
    Started by Randomuser on April 27, 2013 - 4:19 PM
    Last Post by miracle on Yesterday, 06:24 PM
    Friends.. Pls include me in your prayers
    I very much believe in Christ and hope my h1 will get through
    Views: 65 Replies: 15

Popular Blog Entries
  • Commit Thy Way Unto The Lord!
    Posted by The Encourager on Yesterday, 11:40 PM
    [COLOR= #000080][SIZE= 18px]My Friend,[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Everything has a purpose and you especially were formed by God’s hands and placed in this world for a divine purpose. God has a plan Satan has a plan for your life. Be wise enou...
    Comments: 0
  • Thank You Father For This Time To Fast And Worship Together
    Posted by Anthonette on Yesterday, 08:41 PM
    Father God thank you so much for all the support on these pages. Thank you for allowing us to come together and worship. Give is the strength to stand (and sit when needed :))

Father thank you for this time of fasting. thank you for everything you have given us through all of what w...

• Fasting Prayer Day Two
    Posted by Anthonette on Yesterday, 07:41 AM
    Father I come berfore you as we start our second day of fasting. Firstly I want to say thank you for getting us through Day One. We are half way through. Amen. Thank you for showing us in you word ways we can honor you. As we fast let us remember this is not a hunger strike so that we can get our...
Popular Member Images Uploaded Hot Downloads I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can
sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:

{unsubscribe}

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom