PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 04/10/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Birthdays (This Week) abajigin , dia84 , Flower , jbabie2k13 , jlddcs , keekaleek , kimbri , Miszobi , ossy , Philipians , thatamygirl , Trixzy
Popular Prayer Requests
  • Dear God my Husband is now going to work ...
    Started by asielkhairra on Yesterday, 09:01 PM
    Last Post by Flavia on Yesterday, 11:59 PM
    Dear God my Husband is now going to work pls guide & protect him that he & his co worker will reach their distination safe & sound.I love my husband so much the father of my child pls dear God alwys keep our papa jo always safe from his work. thank you Father God.In Jesus Name i pray...
    Views: 35 Replies: 9

• My Marriage Is Falling Apart...
    Started by lighttheworld on Yesterday, 09:04 PM
    Last Post by Flavia on Yesterday, 11:59 PM
    My wife and I have been separated for a month now. Living is same house but different rooms. She is so cold towards me. We are seeing a counselor but she seems uninterested and that she could care less to be there. Pray God continues to soften her heart towards me and that she get fixated upon Hi...
    Views: 44 Replies: 11

• Dear God pls help my cousin Ivan that the ...
    Started by asielkhairra on Yesterday, 08:28 PM
    Last Post by Flavia on Yesterday, 11:57 PM
    Dear God pls help my cousin Ivan that the results of his medical will be all ok & it will not be hindrance for the job he is waiting for ,dear God cover him w/ your sweet loving hands & give him courage to face the challenge he is facing right now especially for the job he is applying fo...
    Views: 36 Replies: 9

• Please pray for my Grandson Jeriah age 26 who ...
    Started by vidagh on Yesterday, 08:21 PM
    Last Post by Flavia on Yesterday, 11:56 PM
    Please pray for my Grandson Jeriah age 26 who was placed into rehab a couple of weeks ago for drug addiction. When he was 17 and in high school a boy hit him on his neck several times. As a result, Jeriah has a ruptured disk in his neck. The doctor prescribed Oxycodone that he is very addicted to...
    Views: 36 Replies: 9

• Some one close to me, is saying words that ...
    Started by Gracecard on Yesterday, 08:07 PM
    Last Post by Flavia on Yesterday, 11:56 PM
    Some one close to me, is saying words that cut deep. The problem is the person is my own child. I feel like throwing in the towel. Why am I going through pain when I give everything I have to my family. I do with out and I am the door mat. Why.
    Views: 42 Replies: 9

• I'm extremely lonely. Please pray for God to send ...
    Started by GoatFarmer on Yesterday, 07:59 PM
    Last Post by Flavia on Yesterday, 11:55 PM
    I'm extremely lonely. Please pray for God to send me a wife to give my heart to.

Thank You for praying for me. God Bless You
    Views: 52 Replies: 9

• My husband was having an affair with a co-worker ...
    Started by Journey112312 on Yesterday, 08:45 PM
    Last Post by Flavia on Yesterday, 11:54 PM
    My husband was having an affair with a co-worker before and after our wedding. We had a beautiful Catholic wedding, and to think the vows and the whole ceremony and reception was a fraud. The woman came to my house to let me know what was going on our one month anniversary the day before Christma...
    Views: 38 Replies: 10

Popular Blog Entries
  • Is Life Hard?
    Posted by newbury0621 on Yesterday, 09:04 AM
    Life as a Christian has its ups and downs. I feel like today I have failed God in some ways. I feel like I have been attacked by Satan. I always want to be on guard and protect my Christianity but sometimes fail and fall short. Has anyone else felt that way? Its a daily thing with me. As I get ol...
    Comments: 2
  • This Will Work For Your Good!
    Posted by The Encourager on Yesterday, 07:50 AM
    My Friend,

You must know that nothing can come into your life without God’s permission. It has to go through God’s hands before it reaches you. God allowed this for a reason and God will give you the grace and strength to deal with it. But deal wi...

Comments: 1
  • Resist Satan Dont Fight Him
    Posted by Anthonette on April 06, 2013 - 4:44 AM
    Something came over my spirit last night and I wanted to share with everyone

While we are standing in the gap for our spouses we put on the armor of God for this battle. We get tired and just when we feel we have defeated Satan he attacks us in a different way. He uses our spouses,...

Comments: 5
Popular Member Images Uploaded Hot Downloads I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can
sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:

{unsubscribe}

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom