Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoveJoyPeace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveJoyPeace

Guest
Dear Friends,

God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings.

God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

John 4:24

These scripture-based teachings will be enlightening, spirit-stirring, and comforting. I believe they will help us to

-> hear God’s voice more clearly,

-> communicate His Word with more assurance, compassion, and power,

-> and see the call of God at work in our lives, and in the lives of all those we are in contact with each day.

Each Prayerful Teaching will have a Time of Reflection section for you to make it a special time when you and your First Love, Jesus Christ, come together, with no distractions, to spend quality time. Just the two of You!

I believe that God IS, and that God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him!

Hebrews 11:6

I have started praying for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit in your life. If you are interested in receiving what God has for you, as His precious child, then please begin praying also for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit right now. Let's make our earthen vessels tilled soil ready to receive everlasting seeds of Truth from God.

If you would like me to specifically mention you before the throne of God in my prayer time please contact me by: responding to this prayer request, adding us as friends, or sending me an email message.

I pray you will make it a point to set aside time every week to stand firm in this commitment, a commitment to God and to yourself. I believe as a result your life will be changed for the better, forever!

Yours in Christ,

###

P.S. A new Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teaching will be posted every Monday, starting September 19, 2011, before 8:00 PM Eastern Time U.S.A., UTC-5 World Time Zone map and current time around the World and standard world time zones map of the world- 12 format

This song on youtube.com is appropriate…listen to it with your Spiritual ears.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGr3qLNio40

(should be “forever God” rather than “forever disco” though)

Let’s join our Spiritual hands all over the world for the edification of the Body of Christ and the glory of God!
 
Love this post as I looked out my window I saw one fawn when telling my husband he sees two more God is our maker this we know. Thank you Lord for the gifts of preciousness to us today. Amen.
 
Dear LoveJoyPeace,

I thank you for wanting to share God's message. I look forward to these mini teachings. Please add me to your list. Thank you. Be blessed.
 
Last edited:
I plan to mainly post as a prayer request so each prayerful teaching is readily available to the one-time (or few-time) browser of this web site.

But, yes, I will eventually add to my blog.

We just had a downpour of rain and thunder for the past hour or so in ###. God has much to tell each one of us!

So between the fawns, the downpour of rain and thunder, I'm praying there will be many birds, even eagles soaring, living on mountain tops in a latter day rain, or shall I say reign!

Please pray for tilled soil...a hunger for the Truth of God so His Voice and Words can be implanted within people's lives.

And please pray for commitment. That people will make an effort, take responsibility, offer their sincere loyalty to God, for this planned engagement that can change their life, forever!

Thank you for your interest and support!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

L
  • Locked
Dear Friends, God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These scripture-based teachings will be enlightening, spirit-stirring, and comforting. I believe they...
Replies
4
Views
268
Prosperity01
P
L
  • Locked
Dear Friends, God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These scripture-based teachings will be enlightening, spirit-stirring, and comforting. I believe they...
Replies
1
Views
436
L
  • Locked
Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you... James 4:8 God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These scripture-based teachings will be enlightening...
Replies
4
Views
531
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,446
Messages
16,799,952
Members
649,969
Latest member
Braererwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom