Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter christymize
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christymize

Guest
I AM STILL HAVING TROUBLES COMING UP W/ MY LITE BILL THIS WEEK

I NEED PRAYERS

THANKS ###
 
I agree for complete provision in Jesus' Name. Amen

God tells us to give & it will be given to us. Find someone around you to help & God will supply your need. His laws are perfect. If you're obedient, He'll supply ALL of your needs according to His riches & glory in Christ Jesus.
 
Let’s pray together…

Dear Heavenly Father, we lift up ### who is caring this burden of financial pressure. We know that You are the Provider, and that You desire to meet these financial needs. Dear Lord, we ask too that You will help them to search their heart to be sure that their motives are pure and that they are trusting You completely to meet these needs. If there is anything that is hindering Your provision from coming into their life, please reveal that to them. We pray, too, for Your ongoing peace in their heart and in every area of their life. That peace that in Hebrew means, ‘nothing missing, nothing broken, total wholeness.’ Also, we thank You for Your wisdom and guidance regarding their spending and planning in the area of finances. Lord, we ask that you will place Your hand upon this person and allow Your financial blessings to fall bountifully upon their life and circumstances. In Jesus’ Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in Jesus name forgive me of all sins..please and cleanse me from all unrighteousness .On . ### I lost all of my belongings in my storage unit because that bill was so high the complete bill was to be paid not a partial payment. I realize my Heavenly Father did not take back...
Replies
9
Views
155
Prayer Warriors I request prayer and I'm need it every day also the encouraging words are uplifting to. Some days because of the financial needs I am sad. I long for happiness just a glimmer of hope someday somehow. My bills are more than my wages for this week. A miracle or Divine intervention...
Replies
10
Views
201
Heavenly Father in Jesus name forgive me of all sins..please and cleanse me from all unrighteousness .On . ### I lost all of my belongings in my storage unit because that bill was so high the complete bill was to be paid not a partial payment. I realize my Heavenly Father did not take back...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom