Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter reshma
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reshma

Guest
we are having nearly ### debt so pray for us to come out from that
 
loving father we pray for this ### and her family, as she requested we pray that all the debts what they are having be closed as early as possible, show them a way lord, guide them, bring them in your faith master. In jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Jesus bless this child. Help her and her dear ones over the financial difficulties they are facing. in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Dear ###, you have a large debt to clear. We too have about ### to clear in the bank. We will pray for you and you too pray for us so that we both can overcome this debt harassment.
 
Dear Lord, we pray that you will lift this debts and that you will bless this family, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Is it wrong to play lotto? What if I have dream numbers? Please pray I won lotto Powerball I can't work and have huge debt, need a lot of surgery to fix body and move overseas to live, am tired of being in debt I can't afford to live off loan and debt repayment I paid off over thirty thousand...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please let us reach our target sales for august. Please let me keep working so that I can pay my debts
Replies
8
Views
101
Lord please hear my cry. I’m homeless I have no family everyone turned their back on me, I have no money or income. Everyone has been talking down on me and my situation. Lord I’m praying to get back on my feet , praying for some money so I can help myself and get out of debt. Praying things in...
Replies
11
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom