Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter snuppa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snuppa

Guest
Please pray in agreement with me that God will release my soul mate and bring us together soon. Please bind the power of any curses/witchcraft upon me to be harmless and ineffective and in-operative against me. This is necessary, since I've had more than normal hindrances and hardship in every way in this life.
 
i will pray on jesus name amen
 
Dear friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!!!

:)
 
Heavenly Father I bind all the evil in Your name. I cover them with Your holy blood. Bless them and unite these two together forever. In Jesus name. Amen
 
My Friend It’s Time To Clean House…



​

1 John 4:4…Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.



​

Pass On This Blessing. Let the Lord Use You and Lead You. Every Christian Don’t Believe In Deliverance. Some Christians don’t believe that Spirits Can Operate in A Christian’s life by trying to oppress (torment, depress, discourage, hinder, burden down, cause doubt and disbelief in God’s Word. etc.) God’s Children.



​


Your Deliverance Prayer….

​


Please Pass It On

​



God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill my temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth. Don’t let me allow any door to be open for the enemy to attack me.



Deliver me Lord Jesus from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in Me.



Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose and walk in my God Destiny.



Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose. Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. And one more thing, God let Your perfect will be done in my life. Not Your permissive will but Your perfect will. I want what You want for me. And all that I have asked You to do for me, please do the same for the Christian who sent me this prayer and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. I love and appreciate You and all You do for me. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!



Please Pass This To Every Christian You Know. Especially Family & Friends.



God Is Our Deliver! Yes He Is!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I very much agree with her God in prayer, please don't let her be lonely and give her a soul mate, let there be love and joy for her. Help her in every way she asks and needs. Keep all evil away from her. Lead her not into temptation and testing. Amen.
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying that the Lord will reunite you both in his love and bring you peace
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Hard day turn to the Lord he solves all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother is a deeply toxic person who conducts vicious smear campaigns and occult practices while hiding behind a harmless, vulnerable public persona. Although I initially suspected dementia, her calculating nature leads me to believe that evil spirits from her occult involvement are mimicking...
Replies
12
Views
189
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and any of his schemes to keep me in torment or oppression, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus he got a women pregnant that he did he did on purpose that it would be my problem too, I responded that...
Replies
10
Views
180
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you humble my brothers attitude towards me, send your angels in regards to me that will stand with me against all attacks coming from my brother, standing on psalm 91. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel the principality...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom