Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter jabez
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jabez

Guest
I need prayer for my financial needs. I do not know how I can get on my own the ### that I need before the end of the month but only through prayer. PRAYER!!!!!!!!!! I have prayed all my life, please Lord, answer me.
 
Jehovah-Ganan - Lord Our Defense - Ps 89:18

Jehovah-Jireh - Provider - Gen. 22:14, I John 4:9, Philip 4:19

Jehovah-Magen - Lord my Shield - Deut. 33:29

Jehovah-Mephalti - Lord my Deliverer - Psalm 18:2

Jehovah-Sel'i - Lord my Rock - Psalm 18:2

I am Jehovah, that is My name;

and he will never leave you nor forsake you and he is your Daddy

Go to sleep you have a Father who neither sleeps nor slumbers as you sleep...

Those who trust in him don't come to shame; victory is always his; we have never read a story in the Bible where The Lord loses. Stop worrying
default_heart2.gif
 
I pray that answers and help comes to you.
 
Meeting all needs and all answers being established through his word and sent down to us in forms sometimes not immediately understood. We know your help will come. Expect greatness. Amen!
default_humble.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
146
Need prayer for my current situation with my landlords. I have decided to cancel my lease as I feel that this is the only option I have as my current financial situation no longer allows me to cover my full rent. I missed one month of rental payment and now landlords have asked an agent to take...
Replies
9
Views
182
Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all our financial worries, needs, and burdens. You know everything we are facing—even the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, I am asking You to please make a way for us and help us resolve our financial difficulties. Open the doors...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom