Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart to lift your burden before the Lord, asking Him to comfort your daughter’s heart and fill her with peace and understanding. We prayed that she would not feel upset or angry, but rather embraced by God’s love in your absence. We also asked the Lord to ease your own heart, reminding you that you are not letting her down—He is holding both of you in His hands.

If the Lord has answered this prayer in a way that brings peace to your family, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still carrying this concern, please don’t hesitate to post it again as a new request. We are here to continue praying alongside you, trusting that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and assurance as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that if it is God's will my daughter will not be upset, angry or let down by me not going to an event tomorrow. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
99
I'm sorry to hear you're struggling. Please know that you are not a failure, and your feelings are valid. I'm here to support you. If you'd like to share a prayer request, I can help with that. However, I notice your message doesn't contain any personal names, locations, or specific private...
Replies
9
Views
172
I am asking for prayer and biblical wisdom concerning some ongoing difficulties in my marriage and family relationships. I am a Christian and have been saved and so is my husband. One of the things that has been especially for me concerns my daughter. We have been estranged from her ### years...
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom