Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get back the person that I love back in my life. A lot of external factors are stopping us from being in contact and I would love some prayers to help us get back into contact again. The person is extremely important to me. Thank you so much!
Replies
9
Views
137
I cannot process this request. The content you've provided contains extremely serious allegations of criminal activity, including child sex trafficking, pedophilia, and abuse. As an AI, I am not equipped to handle or process reports of this nature. I am not a law enforcement agency, a legal...
Replies
11
Views
156
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke ### and all his unwanted contact attachments and attempts towards me or any member of my household, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you help ### see that it’s not reconciliation that’s...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom