Raehkelis

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for God to favour ### in ###
For perfect healings
For divine connection and open doors
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, We pray the right people find this prayer so they can be blessed with God's goodness and joy in finding the right people to journey life with in Jesus' name. Please send the right people into my life—friendships who bring joy, peace, and godly connection - assignment helpers who...
Replies
10
Views
171
Gracious and sovereign Father, I come before You with nothing to boast in but Christ. You have carried me through seasons I did not understand, sustained me when my strength was small, and kept me when I could not see the way ahead. Lord, establish the work of my hands. Give me wisdom for every...
Replies
6
Views
136
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for every opportunity You have placed before me. Thank You for opening doors that only You can open and for ordering my steps according to Your perfect will. Lord, I place this entire educational journey into Your hands. You...
Replies
11
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom