Prayer

Pamela Dibbles

Prayer Warrior
I am asking for prayer for my friend to be paroled in December 2019. His mother is getting older and needs his help. Their relationship became closer once she was saved but he was already incarcerated. I pray he accepts Jesus into his life also and will become a productive citizen husband, father, and son. With God anything is possible. In Jesus's name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For my son ### ### ### to make parole at his hearing g today at on June 18,###
Replies
9
Views
101
Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
306
My only son who is ### years old is incarcerated. Father, I ask for Your mercy over his life. If it is Your will, please open a path for him to come home. Grant favor to those making decisions in his case. Let wisdom, fairness, and compassion guide every step of the process. My son is loving and...
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom