Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Maria DsouzA

Humble Servant
Heavenly Father I pray that today when I will go to the passport office they will find the documents in proper order and that they will process my application for the renewal of my passport.

Lord Jesus I pray for a good day at the office and that we all the staff will work as a team in a friendly way and that I will be able to complete all the pending jobs. I pray that I will be able to leave the office on time too. Lord help me to prioritize my work and get all the urgent work done on a priority basis.

Lord I pray for my son Wayne that he will pass in all the papers for which he has given re exam without getting any ATKTS this time and that he will be able to continue with the college from this July. Lord I pray that he will attend the church tomorrow being the New Year and will take part in the family payer and talk politely to his grandparents and his mother too.

Lord I pray for Melvin that he will keep in touch with his parents and take care of their needs. I pray for Lucy that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them

Lord I pray for the love peace understanding communication unity and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law’s and sister-in-laws’and that we all will live as a united family too

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My lord my god please heal comfort streanthen the mother the father the sister brother boyfriend friends of murdered Sarah edvert on thus 1 year anniversary lord the police officer that murdered tourtoured raped Sarah edvert punish him torment hom worse than death I pray he commits suicide now...
Replies
Views
Good morning pastor Jerry God bless you richly,give you more anointing in Jesus name.Amen. Oh God deliver me the evil woman in my family /witches that always come to to press me in my sleep and terrible finger marks on my body, They molest me whenever something is coming my way and scatter all...
Replies
Views
Jesus help me to reach my office before 8 so that i don't need to wait till 5.30 come n protect and safe me..Today we are going to hospital with my husband help him to get his medical certificate and he be able to join back his work positively and in a healthy way..please Jesus help me from...
Replies
Views
Iam p.vijayasree 38 years old iam having two daughters one son(adopted son) 2 years back as my husband is torture me like we have two girls we are in joint family my brother-in-law and their wife was so happy together what ever they he sent message to my husband whatever he want he used transfer...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me so that I might be able to receive God's blessings in my work. I have applied for 3 Schemes for our School, but it is getting delayed. May God bless the officers and the Dealing Assistants and do the work according to God's plan. Praise the Lord Alleluiah Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom