prayer

tina1

Beloved of All
Please pray for my two brothers to find miracle employment, for my husband's health for the Lord to continue to give him miracle healing from interstitial lung illness, and for myself for my work situation. Lord please forgive my sins and help me walk in Your grace. I plead the Blood of Jesus over my brothers, sister, and their families, my husband, workplace, pets, home, and myself. Thank You Lord in Jesus Name amen
 
Isaiah 43:25 "I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions, for My own sake, and remembers you sins no more."

I pray the hand of God to be on ### and ### family always.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother/Sister My husband's name is ###. He is currently looking for a job and he is now going thru a recruitment process like in his final round of interview. If he got this job means it will be a huge miracle for him as his previous employer ditched his 10 years of employment with a wrong...
Replies
10
Views
197
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you rebuke all hindrances to my employment, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you open the way to work, and remove any witchcraft that is attempting to stop my employment, standing on John 8:36. Lord...
Replies
6
Views
126
Me and my ### and daughters are homeless waiting on shelter to have a space available. I have to be out of this motel by the ### I am looking for employment and waiting on a shelter I need prayers to help get me in a shelter before the ### of this month and to find employment and also to make my...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,159
Messages
16,807,684
Members
650,579
Latest member
Faermiordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom