Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nique10

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for protection, a change of heart, a job, getting my driver's license, finishing school, becoming a better person, faith, trust, love, and my relationship back with my friend ###, his love and trust, and engagement and support for love and no more pain.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer as I work through several foundational challenges in my life. I grew up without parental support or adequate guidance for adulthood. I graduated last year with a bachelor’s degree in logistics and have been employed steadily for seven years, yet I am struggling to find a...
Replies
6
Views
277
I request prayer for myself as I have lost my driver's license and cannot find it anywhere. If it is gone for good, please pray that the way forward will be easy for me, and that the process of canceling the old card, applying for, and receiving a new driver's license will be fast, smooth, and...
Replies
12
Views
169
Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom