Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

michail

Humble Servant
pray that peace between me and my manager will rule. I ask for blessing of my enemies and forgiveness to my enemies. I pray for the financial side of things to get better as I continuously struggle to survive ..meaning I am asking for a better job as I had a word of wisdom that I should try in real estate. I pray for God to open doors which should get open and me to remember God all the way...
 
I have prayed for you In Jesus Name. God Bless You and Keep You.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Thank you for every blessing both small and big. Forgive me the moment that i forget to be thankful. Thank for this job. But you know the challenges, struggles, hurdles that i am going through physically, financially, and mentally. Lord Jesus i surrender my life and carrer in to your...
Replies
12
Views
193
Prayer for Jesus to remove the oppressive government as they are Christians, making perverse laws to increase the population with foreigners while the locals are deprived of good opportunities with high pay and give the employers means to bully the local employees and make it very hard to...
Replies
6
Views
149
Please pray for me to pass my national real estate exam. To stay calm and recall all the information during the exam with ease and confidence. to make informed decisions and to be happy for myself ! Amen Thank you to all and God bless !!
Replies
12
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom