Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you bind off of me all mental control coming from ###, standing on Matthew 18:18. I am carrying this mentality of someone that I haven't spoken to in over 10 years. Lord Jesus this women ### may be doing witchcraft...
Replies
7
Views
138
Hello, since one year the Lord blessed me with a beautiful room, I love to live there. Today there was a letter, I should now pay my rent to someone else..but I am afraid that might be a scam or something and then that I might need to pay double this month or even lose the room..that would be...
Replies
11
Views
171
My husband and I have been married 27 years and so in love with each other. But ever since my younger sister came back to California, my husband and younger sister ### has had an affair with each other every chance they get. She is married to a wonderful hard-working man who truly loves her...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom