Prayer Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
I need prayers for me and my husband. Would you please pray for our marriage? He says I'm very complicated. I do problems; I'm boring and I embarrass him. I admit sometimes I'm very hard. I can't control my thoughts and feelings. Please pray also for my personality and my brother ### with his son ###. Thank you. God bless you abundantly.
 
Father God, I lift up this marriage for complete restoration in all respects. Lord God, I ask that you remove the hurt, the anger, the bitterness, and the pain. Replace these with the fruit of the Spirit. Let order flow and bring this couple to the state you planned for marriage. Thank you Father God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Almighty God, I pray for reconciliation between this ### and ###. May your Holy Spirit breathe new life into this marriage for the glory of God. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Eighteen months later, still asking for prayer for my ###. Went from addition, mental health for 15 mo to getting clean, coming home, no more addiction, no more medication, to having panic attacks, not leaving the house for weeks on end and starting a new medication. He stays up all night and...
Replies
8
Views
516
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for coverage for a mid shift person help bring another closer in our department stop all persecution and harassment make a way were it seems to be no way continue to give us spiritual strength to push through our work assignments i pray you bring in my...
Replies
8
Views
259
Father God I ask that you bless prayer warriors of this site, who listen to requests carefully and address them in detail in their prayers. Reading their prayers is not only beneficial for those requesting, but also anyone else who is here with a request. We all struggle in this world because we...
Replies
11
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom