Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Juwan213

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer warriors Please pray for me and my mother we are struggling financially. we just need a huge financial breakthrough. we pray and have faith but it’s hard but we still have faith. My name is Juwan anderson. my mom name is Carolyn anderson.

Dear Prayer Warriors,

We come before you today in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up Juwan and his mother Carolyn in prayer. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the provider of all our needs, and we humbly ask for a miraculous financial breakthrough in their lives.

Your Word reminds us in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We stand on this promise, knowing that when we ask in faith, you hear our prayers.

Father, we pray that you would open doors of opportunity for Juwan and Carolyn, granting them favor in their financial endeavors. Provide them with the resources they need to overcome their current struggles and meet their financial obligations.

We also ask for wisdom and guidance in managing their finances. Help them make wise decisions and steward their resources well. May they experience your provision and abundance in every area of their lives.

Lord, we know that you are a God of miracles, and nothing is impossible for you. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will meet Juwan and Carolyn at their point of need. Strengthen their faith during this challenging time and remind them of your unfailing love and care.

We also pray for peace and comfort to surround them, knowing that you are their refuge and strength. May they find rest in your presence and experience your peace that surpasses all understanding.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

Prayer warriors Please pray for me and my mother we are struggling financially. we just need a huge financial breakthrough. we pray and have faith but it’s hard but we still have faith. My name is Juwan anderson. my mom name is Carolyn anderson.
Merciful and everlasting Father I come to you requesting prayer for Juwan Anderson and his Mon They need a huge breakthrough right now because life is in teasingly difficult for them.Kindly open the windows of Heaven and pour out a financial blessing upon the family in Jesus's powerful name.
Amen

Praying for financial breakthrough for you and your mother. Praying for God's Mighty Hand to supply for you. Send you some Bible verses to encourage you.

Father this is the day that lord has made , you are a provider lord too whom believe in you name .
hear this prayer request and intervene lord, let your merciful hand touch this household and bless them
Father hear Juwan Anderson and her mom prayer request , you alone knows what they need in their lives lord

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Replies
Views
Still praying my prayer warriors. I’m still unemployed. It’s weighing on me. It’s affecting me physically and mentally. I’m still praying for a job. Amen
Replies
Views
Still praying my prayer warriors. I’m still unemployed. It’s weighing on me. It’s affecting me physically and mentally. I’m still praying for a job. Amen
Replies
Views
Thank you my prayer warriors for praying with me. I appreciate each and every one of you. Life is hard and we get challenges but their is nothing God can't help us through. I feel good, my prayers are being heard and I will never stop praying. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
Replies
Views
Dear prayer warriors please pray for me I am struggling to pray although I love God with all my heart. Also I desperately need a good tenant to help pay bills and a job that is stress free with a good manager. Thank you 🙏🏽
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom