Prayer warriors ### here again requesting you to pray

mary ngabwe

Prayer Warrior
Prayer warriors I'm here again requesting you to pray for my ### he has just changed abruptly to drinking beer & violent, moreover he has stopped going to church, may the almighty God help me pull through this sad situation in Jesus's name Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name hear and answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.  Thank You Jesus. Amen. 

♥Let's Pray: God I ask  You in Jesus' name bless me exceedingly abundantly above all that I have ever prayed,  thought, or dreamed as I seek Your face and obey Your Word and will for my life. God  protect me from all the plans of the enemy of my soul.  God all that I have asked in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about.  Thank You Jesus. Amen!  

Obedience to God’s Word and Will for your life will bring abundant blessings.
♥ Blessing for Obedience Deuteronomy 28:1-14 

 
d62b31c6be38661e6fa33305ea4926ad.jpg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Here again requesting for prayer. I once posted about my ### job transfer to ###. Now the company has this option either to go or to quit. He has decided not to go. And that means quitting the job. Pray that God open another door of opportunity for my ###. Pray for peace during this transition...
Replies
8
Views
458
Hello to all prayer warriors here. I'm going through major issues in my life. I love my family very much but they put me down a lot. My family always tell me that I have nothing going for myself in life and I'm going to amount to nothing in my life and told that my appearance looks terrible and...
Replies
11
Views
334
Hello to all prayer warriors here. Please help pray for me and I know my prayer sounds childish but I have been feeling extremely depressed. My final grade so far is an F in my IT Fundamentals class. I've tried to explain to my professor that I did not understand the material of the assignment...
Replies
12
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom