Prayer To Stop Jealousy And Harassment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jenny Phillips
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenny Phillips

Guest
Please pray for protection for the ### family. We have had another family harass us. Please pray for it to stop.
 
Dear Father you are the peace giver. I commit these families into your mighty hands Lord, protect them guard them. Let Your loving kindness and love flow in their lives. Make peace with them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Father, in the name of your Son, stop all jealousy and harassment in Jesus name, and remove every spirit and stronghold, that is causing ### so much suffering. I ask you to send your angels to protect and guide ### from today onwards, and bless ### with many blessings. Amen.
 
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, we stand united against every demonic spirit in operation against the ###'s family. We declare the immortal blood of the Lamb of God sacrificed on Calvary to redeem us and to protect us against any demonic harassment in operation through neighbors, co-workers, and anyone who may Satan and his demons to him or her to destroy the peace and harmony of the ###'s family.

Ah Father, we thank you, we praise and we adore you in the only name through we access to your throne, Jesus Christ we pray, amen.
 
Dear friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!!!

:)
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying, that the Lord will guard you and protect you with his angels. Prayers for you not to worry and to trust in his love
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Dearest Lord help the ### to stay safe! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just got off work (I work from home) and the individuals who have been harassing me for years under the influence of demons are harassing me right now. Usually when they do this, it's triggered by something - even the most nonsensical, stupid things. Please pray for their removal from my life...
Replies
6
Views
111
I have posted before about neighbors in my neighborhood who have been harassing me constantly under the influence of spiritual warfare. Most of these neighbors I don't even know their names and have barely interacted with them but they started targeting me for no reason. This harassment randomly...
Replies
11
Views
235
One of the individuals who has been harassing me under the influence of demons/spiritual warfare for years passed away today. I know that the other people who have been harassing me along with this person will probably use this situation to try to harm me further. They have already done this...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom