Prayer To Rebuke Evil Spirits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
306
I need to remove entities that have attached themselves to me. I have lost everyone I loved in tragic and unexpected ways only to be alone. Nothing ever is easy for me no matter how hard I work and try. Something always has to happen when things should be easy. I’m always tired and drained and...
Replies
9
Views
406
Please pray for ### against the enemy and evil spirits of Jezebel, Beelzebub, Delilah who try to use this child of God to manipulate people through lust, lack, and white lies. Help her to gain a peaceful heart and have an experience with Jesus to restore honesty and joy in her life.
Replies
6
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom