Prayer To Pass My Audition...

  • Thread starter Thread starter red_ranger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red_ranger

Guest
Please pray for me to pass my audition this coming Sunday (###). This is my third time trying out, and I am really praying and hoping that this is really it. It has been my dream to join this program. Please pray for me to have the confidence to show the talent that God gave me. I really want to make it to this program. Please pray for me... Thank you in advance and may God bless us all :)
 
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to seek support from trusted friends, family, or professionals who can provide guidance and help you navigate this challenging situation. If you're open to it, consider reaching out to a counselor or therapist who can offer you the support you need. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
 
```markdown
Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
please prayer for me to get a home, in living all about
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pass my national real estate exam. To stay calm and recall all the information during the exam with ease and confidence. to make informed decisions and to be happy for myself ! Amen Thank you to all and God bless !!
Replies
12
Views
240
Please pray for me to pass my term report which I just submitted and found out I didn't follow the instructions at all because I was being lazy. Lord grant me mercy and favor in the eye of the examiner. I need a miracle on my term report and my final year research and I believe and trust the...
Replies
8
Views
203
Please pray for me to pass my term report which I just submitted and found out I didn't follow the instructions at all because I was being lazy. Lord grant me mercy and favor in the eye of the examiner. I need a miracle on my term report and my final year research and I believe and trust the...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom