Prayer to move on and to be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before your throne of Grace humbly asking in Jesus mighty, precious, and Holy name, for me and my youngest son to move to the city and the complex that my oldest son and his wife live in. Father, my oldest son really wants us to move out there, and, as you know, for many years...
Replies
11
Views
364
I have accepted that me and my ex partner are through. I am requesting prayer for me and our three children. I am now focusing on what makes me happy. Please pray that Christ will bless me with a new job that pays more and a job that I love. I am also requesting prayer for strength as a single...
Replies
9
Views
150
I had a great interview 2 weeks ago. I have been trying to remain calm about the situation because I can tell they are doing things in my application, but I'd love to know what happens next and help me move forward. I'm also just trying to better my life, begging for help, becoming a better person.
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom