Prayer To Keep My ### And Grow Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brauer

Guest
I desperately pray that I keep my job at the law office. I pray that my boss forgives me and that he has faith again in me really soon. Please also pray that I learn to grow up and become an adult very soon. I pray that I am able to keep my health benefits and that I continue to do my job well. I pray that the anxiety is taken away from me and that I change and move forward in a positive direction really soon.
 
Lord forgive us and give us favor in emotions. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Bless me financially, spiritually, and emotionally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers to keep my disability benefits so that I won't lose it, please pray that I keep my benefits.
Replies
10
Views
259
Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
280
Hello, I lived in constant danger of losing my job the last year..that was exhausting. Please pray for ### that every scheme of the devil that wants ### to lose ### job is canceled, that all evil is and gossip about ### stops and also all jealousy and ### can keep this job as long as it is God's...
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom