Prayer To Humbly Encourage

  • Thread starter Thread starter daydream6459
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daydream6459

Guest
Lord as I meet people you providentially place in my path help me speak words that will uplift and encourage. I thank You. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Amen and thanks to you Daydream
default_heart2.gif
###
 
Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for making this heart so willing to proclaim Your Word. I pray that You will grant this request and that You will do more in this life than anybody ever imagined. Amen!
 
Child of God,



I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.



PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings…





Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.





1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.





What Kind Of Love…DeWayne Woods

http://youtu.be/m3rrJP5XKKU





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Teach me always your ways Lord and help me to give back something that you have blessed me with. This I pray in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 52:9 – “For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 52:9 is a declaration of trust and...
Replies
10
Views
163
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 66:19 – “But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 66:19 is a declaration of God’s attentiveness and willingness to listen to the prayers of His people. After acknowledging in the...
Replies
10
Views
209
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 9:22 – “Altogether, those chosen to be gatekeepers at the thresholds numbered 212. They were registered by genealogy in their villages. The gatekeepers had been assigned to their positions of trust by David and Samuel the...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom