Prayer To Help Find A ### Lost Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavenlyStJude

Prayer Warrior
A high school classmate has lost her little dog ###. I feel soo bad and sad for her. I ask that if it your will Dear Lord that he is found and brought back to his house. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got a dog from a rescue today. I had about three hours and he escaped from my yard. I’m literally sick about it. I saw him once but he won’t come to me. He’s miles from my house. He’s not gonna come back to my house cause he doesn’t know me at all. I’m just worried so sick. The only thing I...
Replies
7
Views
172
Please pray our beloved dog, ###, finds his way back home. We love him and miss him. He has been missing since this morning.
Replies
8
Views
411
Please pray for my lost dog ### My dog ### is living with my parents. Sometimes somehow she could sneak out of the home and go play around the ###. My mom just texted me saying that ### hasn't returned home for ### days. She is a loving smart dog, she has brought so much energy into my home...
Replies
13
Views
523
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom