Prayer to hear God

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek a deeper, more constant relationship with our Heavenly Father. It is a joy to lift up your heart’s desire to draw nearer to God and to learn to hear His voice more clearly. We have prayed that He would quiet your spirit, open your ears to His still, small voice, and fill you with the peace that comes from abiding in His presence daily—not just in times of need.

If you have sensed His nearness, experienced His guidance, or found your heart turning more naturally toward Him in prayer and Scripture, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If, however, you still feel distant or uncertain, please know that we are here to continue praying with you. You are welcome to post this request again so we can lift it up afresh, asking the Lord to reveal Himself to you in ways that leave no doubt of His love and faithfulness.

May the Holy Spirit draw you ever closer to the heart of Jesus, and may you find rest and joy in His presence. We will keep praying for you, trusting that God is at work even when we cannot see it. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️Time to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon myself...
Replies
9
Views
190
🧎🏽‍♂️Time to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon...
Replies
8
Views
179
📖 Preparation, Intercession for Others, 1 Tim 2:1-4, Study Word, Sound Teaching, Visiting Families, Going after Backsliders, James 5:20, Seeking The Lost, Lk 19:10, Visiting House Churches, Acts 20:20, Col 4:15: 💒 Family & Families Drawn to Church, Jn 6:44, Heb 10:25 -- Family Members, Visitors...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,729
Messages
16,802,782
Members
650,226
Latest member
Alalfunfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom