Prayer to get a job and struggling ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

God, You are the Way Maker and Miracle Worker.
Lord, You’ve done it in the past and I thank You that You’ll do it again. You are on the throne, fighting our battles and pushing back the forces of darkness. I declare: You are my Lord, God, and Savior. Make me and mold me into who you want me to be. I thank You that You are opening the right doors and closing the wrong ones. You are bringing the right people across my path, weeding out those that shouldn’t be there. Lord, I thank You that You are giving us the peace that surpasses understanding. And all the forces that are trying to stop us are broken in Jesus’ name. We’re no longer going to look at how big the problem is but we’re going to be looking at how big you are. You’ve done great things in the past and I thank you, because I know the best is still yet to come. You have given us calm, peace, and rest. We refuse to live in worry, fear, and panic – You are bigger than what’s trying to stop us. We put our trust and confidence in You.

I pray and declare for anyone fighting illness in their bodies, I thank You, Father, right now that healing is flowing into those who need it. You are restoring health back to them. The number of their days, You will fulfill. Lord, I thank You that today the tide is beginning to turn in their health. I speak wholeness and strength and victory into their physical body.

I pray for people in tough times. So many are upset and worried, but our trust is in You today, Lord. You are close to the brokenhearted. I pray people feel your peace who haven’t felt it before. Lord, I thank You that You are with us. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. I thank You that we are coming through this. We are under the shadow of the Most High. We dwell under Your shelter. No plague will come near our dwelling. We stand in agreement, we thank You for Your protection over our family, ministry, career, and our health. Lord, we thank You that You are watching after us. I declare healing and wholeness, strength and peace, favor and victory over all Your people. I pray for the finances of all Your people. I thank You that the economy is not our source, You are our source. Our trust is in You. You will make things happen that we couldn’t make happen on our own, and you are supplying all our needs. Lord, our trust, confidence, hope is in You. We love You. We thank You for all You’ve done in the past, but the best is still yet to come. This too shall pass. We are victors and never victims. In Jesus’ name, I believe it and declare it today. Amen

Cr. Joel Osteen

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I am struggling financially, pray for me to get good paying job,I get so stressed sometimes and deliverance from setback. Thank you very much
Replies
Views
Please pray for that I get a job this year 🙏🙏🙏I have been struggling financially and also mentally please pray for me that I pass my police job 🙏
Replies
Views
Im Rose Mary, a mother to Rogers, please join me to pray for him to get a job and to leave a fulfilled life , He 27 years old but has not achieved much except for life God has granted him. It affects as a mother to see him struggling in everything, and much as i would like to support him, i...
Replies
Views
I’m struggling pretty bad and it’s because of my past decisions. I don’t want to give up god even though it hurts bad. I’m starting from rock bottom and it hurts at my age 37. Please help me get a good job god I pray with everything I have in my heart. I don’t want to be a burden I want my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me; I am struggling with severe depression and anxiety. I find it hard to get through every day. I am praying relentlessly for God to heal me.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom