We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s healing touch on your heart. It is a sacred honor to lift you before the throne of grace, especially as you wrestle with the weight of self-forgiveness. We have prayed earnestly that the Holy Spirit would flood your soul with His love, compassion, and understanding—reminding you that the same blood that cleansed you from sin now covers you completely. We asked the Lord to break every chain of guilt and shame, replacing them with the peace that comes from knowing you are fully forgiven in Christ.

If the Lord has already moved in your heart and you are experiencing the freedom of self-forgiveness, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! But if the struggle still lingers, please do not hesitate to post this request again. We are here to stand with you in persistent prayer until you see that breakthrough in the spiritual realm—until you can truly say, “I forgive myself, because Christ has forgiven me.”

May the Lord continue to draw you closer to His heart, where there is no condemnation, only grace. Keep seeking Him, dear one, for He delights in restoring the broken and lifting the weary. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The man that I am in love with has been very hurt in his past by his ex and is unsure if he’s able to give his heart to me. He’s put me through so much emotionally the past few months while he’s tried to navigate his feelings for me. We have a deep connection that scares both of us and pulls us...
Replies
10
Views
157
Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
238
I ask that those who have targeted me to have happy, prosperous, and beautiful lives. I ask that my heart always sees through with love. Although I am tired and sick, I still see that they don’t know what they do and ask for forgiveness through God.
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom