Prayer to find my ID soon.

Lord Jesus Christ,

I lost my ID. I pray that someone will find it or that I find it myself. Please help me Heavenly Father. Send forth your Holy Spirit and let it lead the way.

Amen.
We pray for restoration in Jesus name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for two things to find my ID & for our car not to be towed. Thank you in JESUS Name amen
Replies
10
Views
412
Dear Bro/Sis in christ, I have lost my Gold Cross and am feeling really worried about not finding it. It was my carelessness this happened and I have been having it for a long time. Please pray that I will find it and I feel God is trying to say something to me through this.
Replies
14
Views
530
BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom