Prayer to break curse my way

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Break cursed spell roots voodoo in me and in my life. Cancel spirit of poverty and to find my soulmate
Replies
11
Views
336
I had a brain aneurysm, three years ago which took out my arm and my leg. I am disabled and I have five children. They are older (high school age). One of my daughters is really struggling. She’s giving up on her dreams and goals. I need help to get her back on track. I need lots of prayers...
Replies
8
Views
388
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I renounce every pattern of sin, bondage, fear, failure, poverty, division, and destruction that has affected my family. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I declare that my life and future belong to You. Let every ungodly...
Replies
10
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom