Prayer To Be Appointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VM9

Servant
pray that regardless of the appointment ban I should be appointed in Jesus' name
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the medical appointment to go as planned and for the doctor to be nice. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
187
Lord Jesus, I thank You for knowing the plans You have for my life. I ask that You lead me to the wife You have specifically appointed for me—the one You have chosen according to Your perfect will. Protect me from anyone who is not Your plan, and guide me away from distractions or relationships...
Replies
7
Views
397
Please pray for me as I am still waiting for an appointment with the mental health team. In Jesus high name.
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom