Prayer That Ultrasound Show Nothing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peachy5
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachy5

Guest
Prayer partners I am going to have an ultra sound on my right leg in about ### minutes to make sure I do not have a blood clot. Pray that there's nothing there and all will be ok. I am not looking forward to having emergency surgery on short notice. Amen
 
my prayers are with you
 
Dear Lord,

Help ### to be safe and make sure that her diagnosis goes well and clear of everything. Touch her with your healing hand and save.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have a first ultrasound today for our baby after a lot of losses. I am trying to trust in His plan but feel a lot of anxiety going into it. I could use prayers for a calm heart and that everything with the baby is ok and growing and that we hear a beautiful heartbeat today. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
212
I am praying that my upcoming breast ultrasound and diagnostic mammogram results come back normal. I had a screening mammogram, and I received a message from my doctor that I need additional images taken. My left breast showed a focal asymmetry in the upper central region of my breast and...
Replies
9
Views
466
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for our family's cat to have a good ultrasound tomorrow. Please pray it would not find anything bad or life threatening, but only good health and longer life. Please pray it is nothing serious. Please pray the vets have wisdom and can know what...
Replies
9
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom