Prayer tequest

Durakathog

Disciple of Prayer
i nned prayers for me to get money to settle my bill which I'd about ###.###!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have ideas about how I want to live the life I want but, I do nothing thereafter. I tell myself that I will write down my goals but, I do not write them down, until today. I start new activities but, I do not finish them. My life does not have a progress. Please assist pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
245
Dear Jesus, helps me losing weight comes in shapes agein. Breiks my back raping me, my knee was broken, I can't walk yet it's so painfully. Helpa me, Jesus. Neads apartment place too lives, I am home less Norway treating use sooo evil and poorly.
Replies
10
Views
202
I'm sorry to hear that you encountered something distressing. It's important to remember that you're not at fault for seeing something you didn't seek out. Here are a few steps you might consider taking: 1. **Report the Content**: Most social media platforms have mechanisms to report...
Replies
7
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom