Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for divine intervention and financial breakthrough. I have outstanding payments and debts, and we are almost out of food at home. I am also trying to move to a new place, but I have no money for transport, the previous tenant is refusing to vacate, and the new landlord has...
Replies
9
Views
30
EMergeny prayer rrequest thank you for praiyng God belss oyu forever!!!my grandma ### needs mirauclously healign touch by the Lord Jesus Christ. shei s having Very high blood presssure and has muscular atrophy in her body and has VERY VERY hard time gettign rid of waste and malabsorsorbtion...
Replies
9
Views
393
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for standing with me in prayer. Earlier today I was able to view a beautiful newly built house that is everything I had been praying for. I made an offer and have been waiting for the owner's response. It is now almost midnight, and I have not yet...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom