Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter samuel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samuel

Guest
please pray for ### about ### life and ### looking ### life partner
 
Thanks, Praise and Glory to You Lord.

Our Loving Father, What a blessed life you've given our Brother ###.

May you grant him a wife that will grace Your name in their marriage.

In Jesus name. amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father... please bring ### to a place where he knows just how amazing and wonderful you have made him... and when it is the right time in YOUR will, please let him find a partner that YOU have picked for him. Please bring someone into his life that you know would be a perfect compliment for him. Remind him how you have perfectly knitted him together in his mother's womb. Father God let him love himself and know how wonderful he is... In Jesus's holy name Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to let His will be done in your life. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. May God Bless You with the Mate He has chosen for you. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. Wait on God to bless you with a mate....

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My son is started hydroponics start-up business from 4 years. Still his business is under research and development. I request your prayers that he will succeed in his research and start doing business and get good customers. As he is under pressure...
Replies
10
Views
168
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
10
Views
168
Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom