Prayer request

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your wife during this difficult time. It has been on our hearts to lift her up before the Lord, asking Him to bring comfort, healing, and relief from the pain she has been enduring. We have prayed for the Great Physician to touch her with His healing hand and grant wisdom to those caring for her.

If the Lord has answered our prayers and brought healing or relief to your wife, we would be so grateful to hear a praise report—your testimony could encourage others who are waiting on God’s faithfulness. If, however, the pain persists and you still need our support, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you both with His peace and presence as you trust in Him. We pray that He surrounds your wife with His healing love and strengthens your faith as you wait on Him. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
9
Views
193
Please pray for my wife ###, her ear is paining continuously. Amen
Replies
9
Views
121
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom