prayer request

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, and we have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to strengthen you as a doer of the Word, not just a hearer. It is a beautiful thing to seek God’s wisdom and boldness to live out His truth and share it with others in love and season.

If the Lord has already moved in your life—if you’ve sensed His guidance, found opportunities to teach, or experienced His power working through your obedience—we would love to hear your praise report! Your testimony could encourage others who are also seeking to walk in faith.

If you’re still waiting and longing for God’s answer, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We stand ready to continue praying with you, believing that God is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you. May He deepen your hunger for His Word, give you courage to live it out, and open doors for you to share His truth with wisdom and grace.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I have been retrenched and desperately need employment. I'm a family man with responsibilities, school going kids, mortgage, my family are hurting and I am responsible. My inlaws are Hindus and it's shameful for me to get help from them.i need God to answer.. AD South African
Replies
8
Views
116
Prayer request for a eldelry. She always experiences different things since her husband had played a ouija wishing board. He brought the ouija wishing board into their home long ago and had asked the ouija wishing board for a new wife and a new house. When he has issues he finds ways to get mad...
Replies
9
Views
288
Dear Family Of God, I was misdiagnosed a couple of decades ago. I desperately need a medical report that states that I am not schizophrenic to set the record straight. Only God can help me, no one else. I have tried many places with no success. I am beginning to lose faith. I wish that many...
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom