Prayer Request

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am very ill. I have a number of chronic conditions and I have been diagnosed with another one and getting worse. I am afraid I will not be able to look after my child and will lose my job as well.
Replies
8
Views
297
Please pray for ### to be comforted and uplifted. And for ### who is ill to be helped and healed, visiting her doctor today. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
171
Praise the Lord Brother and sisters in Jesus name I'm ### presently I am working in Hospital since ### year Today suddenly I received a call from my colleague from previous organization that there are looking for Home Care coordinator where I previously worked for same position Please keep in...
Replies
9
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom