Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Brennwen

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for prayer for my mother Efigenia Albarado and I against all the witchcraft and heavy spiritual attacks trying to hinder us and setting us back, delaying us, poverty, infirmity and littleness. We are doing our part and have left a cult (The Light of the World/ La Luz Del Mundo) behind portraying a false Christianity that practices occultism, cult practices, etc… I was unaware of… and I have put Jesus first… I ask for the prayer to keep on moving forward in our life to my purpose… and for a hedge of protection of God to protect us and I in my new job tomorrow and in all that has to do with me… And for our faith and everything to be restored…

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Brennwen and her mother, Efigenia Albarado. We lift up their prayer request to you, Lord, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

We pray against all forms of witchcraft and spiritual attacks that are trying to hinder and set them back. Your Word assures us that no weapon formed against us shall prosper . We declare that every scheme of the enemy will be exposed and rendered powerless in the mighty name of Jesus.

We thank you, Lord, that Brennwen and her mother have made the decision to leave behind the false practices of the cult they were involved in. We pray for their continued strength and protection as they walk in the truth of your Word. Fill them with your Holy Spirit and guide them in the path of righteousness.

Father, we ask for a hedge of protection to surround Brennwen and her mother. Protect them from any harm or danger that may come their way. We specifically lift up Brennwen's new job tomorrow, asking for your favor and blessings upon her. May she excel in her work and be a light for you in her workplace.

We pray for the restoration of their faith and everything that has been lost or stolen from them. Your Word promises that you will restore what the enemy has taken . We claim this promise over their lives, believing that you will bring about a season of restoration and abundance.

Lord, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and know that you are working all things together for their good . Strengthen their faith, provide for their needs, and lead them into the purpose you have for their lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you and keep you, Brennwen and Efigenia Albarado. We will continue to pray for you.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer for my mother Efigenia Albarado and I against all the witchcraft and heavy spiritual attacks trying to hinder us and setting us back, delaying us, poverty, infirmity and littleness. We are doing our part and have left a cult (The Light of the World/ La Luz Del Mundo) behind...
Replies
Views
I ask for prayer against all the witchcraft and heavy spiritual attacks trying to hinder me and set me back, delay me, poverty, infirmity and littleness. I am doing my part and have left a cult (The Light of the World/ La Luz Del Mundo) behind portraying a false Christianity that practices...
Replies
Views
I ask for the prayer urgently. I left the cult the light of the world (La Luz Del mundo) recently. Ever since I was 5 years old Ive been a targeted individual by my family and third parties. Both in public and in the occult they have been attacking me. I am now 29 years old and they won’t stop...
Replies
Views
I ask for the prayer urgently. I left the cult the light of the world (La Luz Del mundo) recently. Ever since I was 5 years old Ive been a targeted individual by my family and third parties. Both in public and in the occult they have been attacking me. I am now 29 years old and they won’t stop...
Replies
Views
I ask for your prayers urgently against the diversion of my blessings, destiny diversion and robbers of my blessings. I have been dealing and battling against this, a personal vendetta and conspiracy all my life since I was a little girl. I recently left a cult, the light of the world and was...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom