prayer request

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is revealed (1 Peter 4:12-13).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I'm ###, I'm a ### year old girl living in a toxic household. Please pray for me. I live in a narcissistic personality household, with coercion control and financial and emotional abuse. My parents have sheltered me alot from life and failed to help me grow into my independence. I struggle...
Replies
11
Views
160
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and...
Replies
6
Views
119
Please prayers for my brother he's type 1 diabetic and he needs medicine today he only have bits left from his old one my mom supposed to get it today but we have to call the doctor so she can fill it out for him I'm alittle worried please keep him in prayers and hope he gets more a month supply...
Replies
13
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom