Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### and ### relationship. ### pray that the anxiety ### feel about the uncertainty of ### relationship will be replaced with peace. ### also pray that both ### hearts will be filled with nothing but love for each other and ### realize each other's worth. Thank you
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
222
Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, yet instead of celebrating, we ended up having a big argument. The truth is that both of us grew up in poor families and have walked through many hardships together. We were both children who did not receive enough love growing up, and those wounds still...
Replies
9
Views
180
Dear Lord, and kind others, I pray that an unclean spirit will leave me forever, and that me and my Soulmate, ect. won't have to experience any of this evil witchcraft or unclean/evil spirit out of nowhere. I pray that my soulmate and I, ect. are set free forever from any curse, illness...
Replies
9
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,087
Messages
16,795,786
Members
649,634
Latest member
Eleshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom