Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please pray for God to heal my pain in the situation with ###, and to let his will be done concerning ### and ###.

I ask you to pray for God to send me a faithful and loving mate.

Thank You,

###
 
May you use this time to be especially close to our Lord, and may you find a good, loving mate, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
9
Views
208
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
10
Views
154
I would like to ask for prayer for my and my family's situation.Work: Pray for safety, protection, and blessing over my workplace, both now and in the future. Pray that I will receive adapted work tasks and experience true joy at work. I specifically pray for good fellowship, understanding, and...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom