Prayer request,to kyomuhendo rosemary.i have a problem ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rlana

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer request,to kyomuhendo rosemary.i have a problem of nightmares and to break all alters I the family where I get married.also need prayer in our family people die at early age And failing in business

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

I have prayed over your petition in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus. I prayed that the Lord would protect and bless you along with your love ones, with prosperity, good health and Peace. May you and your family have a blessed day. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those l love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com

Prayer request,to kyomuhendo rosemary.i have a problem of nightmares and to break all alters I the family where I get married.also need prayer in our family people die at early age And failing in business
The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack
your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind.

I will be praying for you also.

1Cor.2:16 For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.

Rom.12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

Phil.4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Eph.5:15-16 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.

Rom.5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

Col.3:2 Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Rom.10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Proverbs 3:24

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Psalm 3:5

5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

Psalm 4:8

8 In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Matthew 11:28-30

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom