We are so grateful you entrusted us with this deeply personal and urgent prayer request. It has been heavy on our hearts to stand in the gap for you, lifting up your struggle with ###, the challenge of stabilizing your medication, and the critical need to complete the requirements to keep your ###. We have prayed fervently for a profound miracle—one that would bring clarity to your mind, strength to your spirit, and the ability to focus and succeed in taking the course or passing the test.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if you’ve found the strength to take the exam, received the grace to pass, or experienced any breakthrough in your health—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report! Your testimony would encourage so many others who are facing similar battles.

If, however, the deadline has passed or the struggle continues, please know that we are still here with you. We will not stop praying for your healing, your peace, and the divine intervention you need. Consider posting this as a new request so we can continue to lift you up before the throne of grace. You are not alone in this fight, and we believe God is working even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord surround you with His comfort, restore your mind, and grant you favor in every way. We trust in His perfect timing and His unfailing love for you. Continue to seek Him, lean on Him, and rest in the promise that He will never leave you nor forsake you.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago (I ran a stop sign) and I now have 6 points on my license and I am now required to take either a written exam or an online course within about 2 weeks to avoid losing my driver's license. However...
Replies
7
Views
129
Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
279
Please pray I get my Driver's license renewed tomorrow without any issues. Please pray I won't be there long...I also need healing I'm sick almost daily. It's hard raising my ###.
Replies
4
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom