Prayer Request To Get The Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joiel

Guest
I request you all to pray as I am waiting for the results of my final interview. I know only our Lord can do a miracle so please agree and hold my request in your prayers that I get the offer letter for the new Job soon.

God bless you all.
 
god we know that you are not falling please god help him for the request, and my ### do not wory god he is on your side thank you god.
 
lord please listen to our prayers and answer them, father bless ### with good job and make his wishes come true, in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Lord please bless ### with a good job. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is unemployed for a long time please pray so that he gets a job asap…financially we are in a very bad situation…please pray for our family
Replies
9
Views
107
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
124
Kindly pray that I will get a good suitable job very soon. Kindly also pray that I will get married soon if it is God's will.
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom